Friday, June 26, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
How green is this grass!
Then I saw it the holy grail of MCM houses!!! It was love at first sight and it also just happened to be for sale! I really want to know what it looks like on the inside!! Would it be a complete sin for me to call and go for a tour ?? I mean, I already have a house but I would sell mine in a heartbeat for this place. The bad thing is, the fact that it's in Lebanon....I have no real desire to live in the same place I work....it's in the suburbs of the city but still considered the city....but it's soooo dreamy!!!
- Status: Active Single Family Property
- Area: Lebanon City
- County: Lebanon
- 3 total bedroom(s)
- 2 total bath(s)
- 2 total full bath(s)
- Approximately 2061 sq. ft.
- Single story
- Type: Detached
- Style: Ranch
- Master bedroom
- Living room
- Hardwood floors
- Fireplace features: Living Room Fireplace
- Pool features: In-Ground Pool
- Swimming pool(s)
- 1 car garage
- 1 car carport
- Parking features: Off Street Parking
- Heating features: Oil, Radiant, Oil Water Heater
- Central air conditioning
- Exterior construction: Brick, Cedar/Redwood, Slab Foundation
- Roofing: Composite Shingles
- Approximately 0.35 acre(s)
- Lot size is less than 1/2 acre
- Topography: Clear, Level
- Zoning: Residential
- Utilities present: Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District: Lebanon
Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area, 1st Floor Family Room, 1st Floor Laundry Room, 1st Floor Master Bedroom, Bathroom on 1st Floor, Bedroom on 1st Floor , Patio, Enclosed Porch
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Sunday, June 21, 2009
~The Card Table~
~The steps leading to the back yard and pond from terrace~
~The terrace overlooking back yard~
~There use to be a built in pool in the middle of the terrace but they filled it in leaving a fish pond???(where the big rocks are) It's a big empty hole...they should have kept the pool!~
~The small lake/pond behind the house! Has it's own little boat dock too!~
Thursday, June 18, 2009
- Took both cats to the vets. A blood sport between Mr. Remy and me! He drew blood but I won!
- Put mulch around front flower garden.
- Scheduled all important Dr. appointments.
- Decluttering the closet.
- Spending 3-4 hours working on graduate classes a day!!!
- Watching it rain.
- Eating grilled cheese!!!
- Goin to the gym.
- Making friends with the local police department!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Friday, June 12, 2009
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Andi Charkow presents:
VINTAGE CLOTHING, TEXTILES
* And other nifty stuff I thought you might like....
Saturday, June 13th
~ 10:00 am ~
Fri. June 12th ~ 4:00 - 7:00 pm
Saturday ~ 8:30am
Air Conditioned Banquet Room
Horsham V. F. W. Post #9788
324 Sawmill Lane
Horsham, PA 19044
I bought myself something to celebrate another year that I survived of teaching! Every year my gifts to myself keep getting better and better. This year it's a 1940's rattan bar! This bar is huge and heavy...I'm going to need a crew of burly construction workers to help me move it.
Monday, June 8, 2009
- You fill out the application the day of HonFest next to the Main Stage beginning at 10am.
- If you become one of the top ten finalists you will need to return on Sunday to finish the competition.
- Our Motto: "The higher the hair the closer to God!"
- Our mission: "Honor the Working Women of America". We honor WOMEN.
- Our goal: HonFest gives you permission to have fun, HON!
- No cigarettes, no booze, no foul language, no exceptions.
- Must have a unique HON style, command of our beloved language "Bawlmerese" and a great personality.
- Must be available 3 or four times a year to dress up and must ride in the Mayors Christmas Parade December 7th.
- Talent is not a requirement, but we all have very special hidden talents so if you sing or read poetry or just want to tell a special story keep it to one minute and e-mail me your idea in advance so that we can be prepared. (Example: One year Heidi won because she played "take me out to the Ball game" on a xylophone made from Natty Boh bottles. This was considered in good taste and acceptable.
- My mother, Judy, is a judge for the contest. This makes her Judge Judy. She has very high standards... 10 years of therapy and I think I am ok now, HON!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Here I am some where in Germany??!! Trying to give the couple behind me some privacy.
Notice I am wearing my saddle shoes which are much better for walking in (and boy did I do some walking) ...and let me just tell you it was really muddy from all the rain we had last week but I'm happy to say the pants stayed clean!