Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sam The Coonhound

I'm not gonna lie, I have a special soft spot in me for hound dogs. I think it has something to do with those long, cutie patootie ears? Umm yeah, it's gotta be the ears.  The rescue group that we adopted our own hound dog from, now has this sweet boy!  I heard wonderful things about him and I would love to help find him his new home.  He reminds me a lot of one of my favorite hound dogs on the web.....Maddie The Coonhound!  She is awesome and I wonder if Sam the Coonhound is also good at balancing on things?

1185833_421960644576303_238213373_n 
 
  1239945_424631717642529_165177155_n 
 
Not much is known of Sam's past as he was found and no one came to claim him.  But you can read all about what we do know of Sam on his petfinder page...Sam wants to be your buddy!

It's all about those ears!

MaryDeluxe

5 comments:

  1. Hound dogs are so great! They always seem to have a good natured spirit about them. (Rob)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinking a lot about you! In my prayers! You inspire me you are a very strong kitten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still here!! And I'm yelling YeeeHaaaawwww!! Thanks for the prayers, I'll take every last one of em! Love your new trailer!!!

      MaryD

      Delete