Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Girls

IMG_0576 

I want to introduce you to my new gals...DeVe and Dot.  I picked these two amazon ladies up at a local auction yesterday.  Perfect for selling vintage clothing in my Etsy shop!  So, look for clothing coming soon!!!

IMG_0578
Dot as you can see has a lot of 1980's attitude!

IMG_0583 

IMG_0577 
DeVe on the other hand, is a much more easy going D.G. Williams gal from 1961!


IMG_0582

IMG_0579 

I've already experienced a few freak out moments when I caught a glance of them after forgetting they were there!   They remind me a lot of that Twilight Zone episode with the store mannequins that each get a month to be real.   If only they would come to life and do my dishes for me!    

Be well!
~MaryDeluxe

7 comments:

  1. I've had the same issue with my head girl I found. It's really freaky when you catch it out of the corner of your eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they do, please send them to my house right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every mannequin or cardboard cutout I've ever been around has freaked me out. I cannot be around them. At all. Some people are scared by clowns...

    Also, did you know that they made a Mannequin Two movie?! I just found this out while doing research to make fun of a friend on Facebook. Heehee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't...I think the first one had Andrew Macarthy in it? I always loved him in the 80's!

      Delete
  4. Neat! I've always wanted a few mannequins to pose in the house and scare the hell out if my neighbors with!

    ReplyDelete