Monday, August 15, 2011

Nom Nom Nom ....Zucchini


IMG_6246

Milo Helping Us Preserve the Harvest
He loves chewing on the zucchini ends.

Off to the Jersey Shore today, where I will marvel in amazement at the bathing suits people are wearing...or perhaps shouldn't be wearing! I will be rocking my red mid century vintage one piece suit and reading my magazines. It's either enjoy the first sunny day we are having around here at the sea shore or stay home and start building an ark. I was never much for working on pleasant sunny days, so it's off to the shore with me!

9 comments:

  1. That is too purrfect. Our cat chews paper, esp important thing. Wish Milo would come enlighten her on the joys of zucchini. Enjoy the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute !!! Cats are so impredictible ! I'm the biggest fan of Milo.

    Have a nice summer end Mary :)

    Olivia

    http://thebigmamaintrospection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the thumbnail I totally thought your cat was a jaguar! Enjoy the sun and sand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love those mid century one pieces! My black one is maybe my favorite suit ever. I always feel good wearing it - sexy without showing too much. Plus it's built like a girdle and keeps everything in line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in LBI Tues- even though it was stormy we still went to the beach! I was wearing a vintage suit, but never got out of my beach cover-up, LOL. I think my kids were the only people in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehee... my 16 year old kitten loves chewing on CARROTS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahaha... we have a silver tabby too - he likes corn on the cob.

    ReplyDelete