Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Random Vintage Eye Candy!!!

Happy New Year DeluxeVille Readers! 
Thought I'd end January with some fun eye candy of what I've been up to.  At the end of January it will be officially a year since I've been living back at DeluxeVille...and to be honest with you, it feels like I've never left some days!  In fact, it amazes me how much difference a year can make in your life.  Thank you Universe for all the soul healing things you have sent my way this past year. 

DeluxeVille! 
I have recently painted the back of some of my kitchen cabinets and rearranged some of my fun dish wares!  I removed the cabinet doors because I really like seeing my pretty things!  Cabinet doors are so overrated!!

I dislike Winter but I accept the fact that I live in a state that has one!  So to make life better, you should always have at least one or two fun vintage coats that you get to wear!

I love my bright little kitchen on a sunny Winter afternoon! 
Nothing makes me happier on a sunny afternoon then hanging out in the kitchen drinking a cuppa hot tea and listening to some good tunes...
 
 "Depleating" some vintage pleated curtains I've been carrying around with me for years today....now what to do with all the awesome atomic fabric? 
...while I "depleat" a vintage atomic pleated set of curtains I've been carrying around for eons.   Now I have to decide what I'm gonna do with them.

Look, more vintage yummy dish wares that deserve to be seen!

And just so you don't think that all I've been doing is decorating DeluxeVille these last few months, I haven't been.  As I wrote previously, I met a really extremely awesome fella who I've been enjoying gettin to know.   I've never met a fella who has more vintage crap than I do.  I'm the perfect vintage junk loving sidekick for him and he's drama free, which is the perfect sidekick for me!  (See, there the Universe goes again giving me soul healing experiences when I wasn't looking.) We spend a lot of time eating fish sticks and french fries together and listening to old country records.

Saturday night date night!

I'm sure I'll be sharing more about my favorite fella and our adventures after Winter passes and we decide to stop hibernating!  So stay tuned, lots more random vintage eye candy coming your way!

XOXO,
~MaryDeluxe

9 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyyy! So glad you are back. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Your kitchen is adorable and you are too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the tiles in your kitchen, such a beautiful colour. Hope the "de-pleating" goes well, I am sure it will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just found your lovely blog why I haven't before I have no idea but there is a reason for everything in life I feel :-) I am so loving your kitchen and all your crockery your a girl after my own heart I have a vintage kitchen obsession :-) I think its great to have all your beautiful items on display and tucked behind a cupboard door I see no point to that I love to look at all my wonderful designs and patterns on my crockery etc to. Have a fun with your new man :-) Take lots of care, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous kitchen! Looking forward to seeing more! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are doing well! I love your kitchen and all your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your dishes and I can not wait to hear more about your vintage loving man!!!!!!!! YAY~~~ I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete