I learned early this morning on facebook that my favorite vintage shop, the one I've been going to since I was in high school in the late 80's caught fire last night and was completely destroyed. The owner Steve Murray was also badly burned and transported to a burn hospital were he is listed in critical but stable condition. Today is such a sad day. When I was in high school, this was one of the places that sparked my love for vintage. Actually, Steve had 3 very cool alternative shops happening on the 300 block of N. Queen St. in Lancaster city. I loved all three. In my early 20's, I rented my first apartment in the city from Steve and spent some time working for him in his shops. You would be completely AMAZED at the things he had, it was like a vintage wonderland and I'm completely devastated to know that everything he has collected and worked for all these years is now all gone. You can read more about the story here at the local news channel website...but do you really want to look at vintage going up in flames?? My prayers go out to Steve and his family.