Saturday, May 16, 2009

Couch surfing


I can't seem to get over what ever this illness is that I have developed. It's getting very annoying and all I've been wanting to do is lay around and watch senseless television. I did pull myself together for about an hour today, which gave me enough time to make it to the grocery store and to pick up my new glasses. Then it was back home and back into my comfy pj's!



Since it is crazy humid and sticky here, I pulled out a cute sundress to wear. Very similar to the cute sundresses Fluer has posted on her blog Diary of a Vintage Girl. Who makes these dresses?? I have no idea but they sure are cute and great to wear in the summer.


9 comments:

  1. the glasses look great and yes it's pretty darn close to those other dresses,all cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have the best style ever. i'd go out in my pj's if i was sick! (yes, i am THAT person. haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaah, you accessorize perfectly! you look adorable yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful in your pretty dress, in your dreamkitchen:)
    Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! That is just like it! I like yours even better. Ooh I have to wait a few more weeks for mine, at least the weather is total crap so I'm not missing out yet!

    Sorry to hear you're still poorly - I had something similar at the beginning of this year and it took ages o shake it off, but I did in the end. Hope you're fighting fit in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your outfit, and yes it is similar to the other one.
    I hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks gals!! I am beginning to feel a little better so thanks for all your well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great dress great kitchen great picture yayyy x

    ReplyDelete