Monday, July 20, 2009

I got double tagged...

by Ms De Vil and Kim from The Girl Can't Help It! I should really learn to run faster! So on with the honest crap... er I mean scrap...whatever that means?



Here are the rules: Copy the logo and place it in your blog. Link it back to the person who gave it to you.

Pass it on to five fellow bloggers and List 10 things about yourself.

Here's a bunch of random crap about me:

  • I was in a bank once when it was robbed
  • My name is Mary Elizabeth but almost everyone calls me Betsy
  • My first real car that I owned was a green 1973 VW Super Beetle
  • I was a textile designer for 7 years
  • My favorite time of year is Spring & Summer
  • The first car accident I ever had....I ran a stop sign and hit a police car...crying does not get you out of trouble
  • I am 17 years older then my little sister
  • I wear a size 6 shoe...in case anyone wants to send me a present
  • I hate most holidays but will celebrate my birthday for a whole week...
  • Sometimes I can be really goofy...I don't know what comes over me

I don't know who to send this to that hasn't already done this?? So, I guess I'll break the rules, be a rebel and not send it to anyone!




2 comments: