Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Places Mary Deluxe Shops


If you ever get the chance to visit Lancaster, Pa not only do you have to go see the Amish, which is what Lancaster is known for, but you also must come downtown and stop in for a visit at Mommalicious & Smilin Gal Vintage on the 300 block of North Queen Street. Originally these two shop owners had separate stores but they decided to go into business together in 2007 and created one amazing shop full of all their wonderful things! This is the shop I found my fabulous 1940's suit at. The pictures only show a small sampling of the fab things they have. They also feature funky, quirky jewelry by My Aunt Debbie. Mommalicious & Smilin Gal Vintage is an eclectic mix of vintage home furnishings & accessories, vintage clothing & fashion accessories, oddities, and quirky stuff!














9 comments:

  1. Love this shop, and the gals! Such cool stuff, attractively arranged. I sold some vintage to Smilin' Gal and had My Aunt Debbie design a custom shirt for Retro Roadhusband to wear on-stage. Here are my photos, thanks for reminding me to go back there soon!

    http://retroroadmap.com/2009/10/06/mommalicious-lancaster-pa-a-fave-vintage-shop/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shop! I'd love to go. Do they sell online? Zootsuitmama

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!! I have found a few treasures like that here in Arizona and I am LOYAL now to them. How great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm jealous! I love that bowling pin lamp.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the lamp -- and I'm digging this etta james song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that shop looks amazing, i've already spotted a few things that i would've snapped up straight away :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in Harrisburg. I make my mother drive me the 45 minutes to lancaster just about every month just for Mammalicous and ZAP. I am so happy i found a blogger near me!

    ReplyDelete