Friday, November 6, 2009

Love those decals!



Maria the owner of Sweet Gal Decals contacted me when she saw how faded the labels on my Griffith spice jars had gotten. She was nice enough to send me a new set of decals to replace the faded ones. In all fairness, I put these labels on eight years ago and I think the fade gives the jars a nice vintage look.





You should really stop over and check out all the vintage inspired decals at Sweet Gals! Lots to choose from and a variety of possible ways to use them too. All her decals are made from waterslide material which makes em really easy to use. I'm really digging the cowboy decals! Now, I just have to find something to use em on! YEEHAW!!









7 comments:

  1. I love that site, I need some labels for some of my things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was sweet of her! I do love those cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh! I like these, I think I should go ahead and grab some while Im on the hunt for the perfect set of kitchen canisters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm headed over, those cowboy decals are just the thing to tie in both my style and the Mr's

    ReplyDelete