Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Upcoming Auctions

Some awesome auctions coming up around my area this month and I spied with my little eyes a few things I would love to snag up! Unfortunately, I've been living on a tight budget and seriously, I don't need any of these things. But, it's always fun to look right! Plus, I buy vintage from auctions, so I'm recycling and saving the environment at the same time I'm getting my auction fix. :-)

fi397

A Hawaiian set of DeLee figures...I've always wanted this set but they are hard to find and go for $$$.

fi13

This Hey-wake china hutch , I only need the top to match the piece I already have. I can just picture all my pretty china in there!

lamps1

Of course this killer set of lamps....yup still got my lamp addiction!

13 comments:

  1. OMG, the figurines! The HeyWake! Love it all! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh. I love the little Hawaiian figures. They're so lovely.
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lamps! I wonder if the little circle lights up too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaww, the DeLee figurines are super cute! I can imagine the price :/
    (but even if you feel like you don't NEED them, there is some times need to give yourself a treat ;)

    Miss M
    http://missmargaritas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, those Hawaiian figures are rather fab aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy moly those lamps!!! I need to go away and rest awhile after seeing those.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all beauties! I particularly love the matching lamps, with the little bottom drum part even!! We recently found our own dream set of matching lamps for the living room, green fantasy-esque antelopes or deer. Unfortunately they didn't come with shades but they were too great to pass up! I think we may end up getting a matching set made from Moonshine or Deadly Nightshades since the likelihood of us finding the perfect pair of shades on their own is probably slim to none! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some great auctions in your area!! I've been searching the autionzip site and can't seem to find anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Dear....I'd sell my firstborn for those lamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I am loving that HeyWake! I'll fight you for it!

    And I've nominated you for a blog award! http://tinyurl.com/64namyu

    Cheers!
    ~Paige

    ReplyDelete
  11. The figurines. Wow. I'm trying to wean myself from a similar lamp addiction, and I am here to say...those lamps you posted are not the cure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. where are these auctions?! do you find them on auctionzip or what?

    ReplyDelete
  13. where are the auctions (city,state)?

    ReplyDelete