Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm Euphoric

Last week I placed an online order with Sephora.  Like so many other women out there I love Sephora!  When I placed my order, I got to pick some free samples to go along with the other things I purchased.  It's been so long since I have gotten myself a new perfume to wear and so I asked for free samples of perfumes.  OMG I am in love with the Calvin Klein perfume Euphoria.  I sprayed a little on my wrists today and I can not stop smelling my freakin arm!





Photobucket

Here's what the write up says on the Sephora website about Euphoria...



Euphoria:
Euphoria is about sexiness, fantasy, and being captivating. Sexy and sensual, euphoria speaks to the woman who has the urge to break free from everyday life - to provocatively be part of an exciting world filled with pleasure, surprise, and temptation. Her fragrance is a contrast between exotic fruits and seductive florals, for a rich, creamy, seductive signature.

Notes:
Pomegranate, Persimmon, Green Notes, Black Orchid, Lotus Blossom, Champaca Flower, Liquid Amber, Mahogany Wood, Black Violet, Cream Accord.

Style:
Confident. Sexy. Chic.

Here's what I say: MMmmmmmmmmm!  I'm going to eat me arm!

Must put on my wish list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment