Monday, January 5, 2009

kitschmas mess

What happens when you wait until the last minute to send out your Kitschmas cards??? Your kitchen table gets messy and your hand begins to cramp up. Cards for my family, cards and little chocolate gifts for my neighbors and co-workers. Three more days of work till winter break! The kids are a bit crazy at this point and hard to keep focused. But in all fairness, their art teacher is a bit crazy and hard to keep focused too!





Photobucket

I still have lots of Kitschmas shopping to do yet! Wow, I have really waited to the very last minute to get things done this year. I guess my back injury has really messed up my schedule more then I thought. Hopefully the weather will be good this weekend and I can finish everything up!


No comments:

Post a Comment