Here is the big piece of plywood on the saw horses in my living room. I don't know how I got it up there but I did!! Have I mentioned that my back is gonna hurt tomorrow???
First I measured where I was going to place my buttons and drilled the holes! Smart gals know how to measure and use a drill!
I then glued down the foam with some spray adhesive. Next came the batting and the fabric. I grabbed my staple gun and stapled everything tightly to the back.
Then I had to make buttons and pull them through the pre-drilled holes. Here's the finished result! Not bad for 60 bucks... I think I like it! I know, I know, this makes you want to see the rest of the room doesn't it!
My Dad also helped me fix my plumbing problem but I am left with a hole in my ceiling! I was planning on redoing the drywall on the ceiling this summer anyway so no big deal, I'll just live with a hole for awhile!