Monday, August 31, 2009

SURPRISE!



The beginning of the school year is really tough and stressful for me so imagine my surprise when I get home from my first long, exhausting, crappy day of work to find this sitting on my front porch. I love happy surprises!! As I'm writing this, I'm starting to think about all the nice things that my fella does for me.... washing my car, sending me a subscription to Atomic Ranch Magazine, dinners, back rubs, opening the car door for me, grilled cheese sandwiches, holding my purse....hehehehe..... he looked really cute holding my lucite purse! I'm not gonna say he doesn't say or do stupid things from time to time...after all he's a man and that's part of the requirements for being a man..right?? hehehe But, he does more nice things for me then he has ever done bad and most of the time he leaves me with a smile on my face. Thank you Fella!

5 comments: