Thursday, May 24, 2012

Refrigerator Dough Part 2

 IMG_8931

When I got home tonight, I decided to whip up a batch of dinner rolls for supper.  I took the dough from the fridge, pushed the dough down, and let it sit for a bit.  I then took out my muffin tin and placed 4 equal sized balls of dough in each cup.  I think the technical name for this type of roll is called the four-leaf clover.  I was excited to see what they tasted like and I'm happy to report they are very yummy.  If you like potato bread/rolls you will enjoy these.  The dough is definitely on the sweeter side in flavor.  The texture is fluffy and moist.


I also did a google search and found a wonderful blogger who did a fabulous post about refrigerator dough and the things that can be made with it!  Please go have a look.... Take a Mega Bite.  I'm sure you'll enjoy her blog!

Yum!

~MaryDeluxe

2 comments: