Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Love/Hate

Things I Love:

  • Baby Duckies in the court yard at the school I work at. Every year Momma Duck has her babies out in the court yard. The kids love it for about two days and then they get totally pissed off because we won't let them go outside in the court yard again until the ducks get removed. The science teacher always takes them out to a wild life preserve. This year Momma Duck had 14 babies!!!! I have to say it's very amusing to watch the tough high school boys stand at the windows and get excited over a bunch of baby ducks! hahaha!



  • My two favorite yummy new foods: Quorn with cranberries and goat cheese and Rachel's flavored cottage cheese!





This 1959 Vespa Piaggio Scooter I found for sale on Craig's List $2500 and it could be all mine! hahaha I could just imagine what the neighbor's would say about me zipping around on a scooter all over town! It's so cute....I really need it...: ) It only goes up to 40mph so it's not like I could kill myself on it or anything.






Things I Hate:

That stupid Heywood Wakefield Dealer check out his ebay auctions...... He bought that for $550 and is selling it starting at $995......

Omg that's like the only thing I'm hating right now! Not bad!

Update:
I heard from my Dr.... I have to get a follow up mammogram in Oct. What they found is probably benign. No evidence of cancer. I was told my right breast is very dense! I always knew my right breast was much, much dumber then my left one! My right breast now has a complex and is developing low breast esteem! It needs a little bit of a lift to make it feel better. hahahaha okay I'll stop now.

8 comments:

  1. Those baby ducks are adorable!

    I always knew my right breast was much, much dumber then my left one! My right breast now has a complex and is developing low breast esteem! It needs a little bit of a lift to make it feel better. hahahaha okay I'll stop now.*grins* You're allowed to joke as much as you want to Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news on the boobs! Let us hope the evil HW man is looked upon unfavourably by the ebay gods and no-one bids on his marked up auctions (it looks like a lot of his stuff goes unsold).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sense of humor! Dumb breast with low breast esteem - ha ha ha! At least you don't have to try to type your witty comments with an almost 3-yr-old putting her head under your pajama top to talk to your "boppies" (the word for breast according to my girls). Happy to hear your good news - I've been thinking about you!

    Love your "loves" too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...about them ducks.....I WANT TO KISS THEIR LITTLE FUZZIE FACES OFF!!!!! AHHHH CAN'T TAKE THE CUTE!!!!

    About the Quorn. eh..I like goat cheese, I like cranberries.. I am sure it would taste fantastic on top of a compressed corn like product. It's like a fake goat cheese, cranberry tostada! YAY I love tostadas!

    But, unless that cottage cheese is flavored with RUM AND TASTES LIKE A SCORPION....i will pass. *shudder*

    The Vespa you could get for much, much cheaper here. Everyone and their mother drives a scooter! But love the color.. that is one nice scooter!

    Congrats on the boobies, they are dense, like barbies' boobies. (And look where they took her...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay:

    1. Good news about your boobies, although too bad your right boob is "intellectually challenged." Maybe it just needs special schooling?

    2. WTF on that HW dealer!?! The good news is that he'll probably have a helluva time selling anything - most people who are into mid-century stuff are bargain hunters who want a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just went for my mamo I am so glad that everything is ok, and go for it with the scooter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got as call from the doctor, I have to go get a sonogram for my breasts BOTH are dense!!!!! this sucks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete