Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I fell in love today....

...with a house. I went to check out an auction today. No luck at the auction so, I thought I would swing by this very cute little neighborhood that was close to the auction to snap some pictures of some super fab ranch houses!


This ones super cool and a fav of mine!

Then there's this one....


This one's kinda cool!


How green is this grass!


Then I saw it the holy grail of MCM houses!!! It was love at first sight and it also just happened to be for sale! I really want to know what it looks like on the inside!! Would it be a complete sin for me to call and go for a tour ?? I mean, I already have a house but I would sell mine in a heartbeat for this place. The bad thing is, the fact that it's in Lebanon....I have no real desire to live in the same place I work....it's in the suburbs of the city but still considered the city....but it's soooo dreamy!!!

Property Features

  • Status: Active Single Family Property
  • Area: Lebanon City
  • County: Lebanon
  • 3 total bedroom(s)
  • 2 total bath(s)
  • 2 total full bath(s)
  • Approximately 2061 sq. ft.
  • Single story
  • Type: Detached
  • Style: Ranch
  • Master bedroom
  • Living room
  • Hardwood floors
  • Fireplace(s)
  • Fireplace features: Living Room Fireplace
  • Pool features: In-Ground Pool
  • Swimming pool(s)
  • 1 car garage
  • 1 car carport
  • Parking features: Off Street Parking
  • Heating features: Oil, Radiant, Oil Water Heater
  • Central air conditioning
  • Exterior construction: Brick, Cedar/Redwood, Slab Foundation
  • Roofing: Composite Shingles
  • Approximately 0.35 acre(s)
  • Lot size is less than 1/2 acre
  • Topography: Clear, Level
  • Zoning: Residential
  • Utilities present: Public Water, Public Sewer
  • School District: Lebanon

Property Description


Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area, 1st Floor Family Room, 1st Floor Laundry Room, 1st Floor Master Bedroom, Bathroom on 1st Floor, Bedroom on 1st Floor , Patio, Enclosed Porch



Okay guess the price???? Guess!!!!! What would you pay for it??? Oh, I'm so calling to get a tour!!! Anyone want to come with me???

11 comments:

  1. I'm busy deciding which one of the kids to sell in order to buy a house like that...holy smokes, but that's a beaut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool house but I think I'm lovin' the second one the most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is nice...I could see ya living there!!...The Boss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms de Vil...I discovered the second one is for sale too! $265,000!


    My little Dream House = $179,900

    ReplyDelete
  5. $179,900?? That is crazy, we here on the west coast envy the midwest prices. Our home is not nearly that cool and we paid just under $179k. Anything that cool would go for 300-400K. I don't know what rent is out there but it would seem to me that you can get a house for close to, or less than it costs to rent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh ok does someone have a brother I can marry so I can come over and buy one of these houses? I can't even get a one bedroom appt in the burbs for under $210 K here in Melbourne :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is the one that's for sale? We couldn't find it on the MLS if it's in Lebanon?? This is a great neighborhood!! Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Digital Dave.....Your panties seem like they're in a bit of a bunch???

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a little slow reading these days. Oh, look at these lovelies! I love them all, but I have a special love for all flat roof lovelies (like my own house). I so love seeing more & more of these across the country & am happy that so many people are enjoying them like me---Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete