Monday, July 20, 2009

Garden Post

I've spent the last 2 days cleaning up the garden! The weather has been beautiful here this summer but we could really use some rain! I am finally done with my graduate classes and can spend some time getting more of my to do list done! I have so much to do and I'm running out of time, summer always goes to fast.













I've been really thinking about getting a new cat. Perhaps a kitten?? I would love another rumpy Manx but they are hard to find. I'm also worried on how that would effect the kitties I have now. I'll have to put more thought into this! Maybe I should just forget it and get a turtle for the pond instead. I like turtles!

4 comments:

  1. Your garden is amazing! I don't have green thumbs at all and the only reason my dracaena is still alive is because it's nearly impossible to kill. Not that I've tried.
    Maybe you should adopt a kitty from an animal shelter? You could get lucky and find a turtle there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow-your house seems like paradise! i love your garden :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your yard is absolutely gorge! It looks really amazing. Brava!

    ReplyDelete