* 2. A cat matures as it grows older.
* 3. Cats rarely miss the litter box.
* 4. Cats don’t hog the covers in bed.
* 5. Cats are inexpensive.They don't expect you to spend all your money on them.
* 6. Cats listen to your problems without interrupting.
* 7. Cats eat out of one bowl and don’t leave lots of dishes around
* 8. Cats leave very few whiskers in the sink.
* 9. Cats comfort you when you are sick.
* 10. Cats don’t leave the toilet seat up.
* 11. At least when they sleep all day they don’t take up the whole
* 12. Cats won’t crush your legs when they sit on your lap.
* 13. Cats keep your ears warm at night.
* 14. Unlike a man, a cat can fend for itself.
* 15. Cats do not drink beer.
* 16. If a cat gets lost, at least it has a tag on it to tell whoever
finds it where it lives.
* 17. A cat is loyal.
* 18. There’s a better chance of finding a cat that is willing to read
a book that doesn’t have any pictures.
* 19. Cats always greet you when you get home.
* 20. A cat’s idea of a good time is a game of string and a good belly
* 21. Cats don’t come with in-laws.
* 22. A cat won’t steal anything but your glasses, your golf balls,
and your heart.
* 23. Cats drink less and snuggle more.
* 24. Each of a cat’s nine lives is worthwhile.
* 25. A cat can’t write checks.
* 26. Cats can entertain themselves.
* 27. Cats are more attractive when they run around naked.
* 28. Cats like to watch “ER” more than a football game.
* 29. You can have an intelligent conversation with a cat.
* 30. Cats actually think with their heads.
* 32. “Meow” is never a lie.
* 33. Cats are more likely to be up to date on their shots.
* 34. They will both stand outside your door and whine indefinitely,
but a cat will stop if you let it in.
* 35. Cats will never use up the last of your shampoo and then
complain that it was the wrong kind.
* 36. Cats seldom go bald with age.
* 37. If a cat fixes yours car brakes, it will do it correctly.
* 38. If cats don’t kow how to do something, they are more likely to
* 39. A cat might bring you household vermin as a present, but never
* 40. Most cats don’t like to drive, so you don’t have to worry about
them crashing your car.
* 41. Cats won’t leave you waiting by the phone.
* 42. To buy a fancy dinner for a cat, you only need to spend 53
* 43. A cat’s friend is more likely to be less annoying.
* 44. Cats never go out dancing with anyone but you!!!
* 45. Cats can’t say, “I love you” without meaning it.
* 46. Cats are ALWAYS cute.
* 47. The only things cats expect you to “put out” are food, water,
and a clean litter box.
* 48. When you leave a cat alone in the house, you know it won’t
invite friends over for beer and pretzels.
* 49. Cats know what kindness is.
* 50. Men are sometimes pigs or asses, but cats are always cats.
Mr Remy is the best boyfriend I've every had. Never goes out dancing with other gals and knows that I'm the key to his happiness. He's not selfish and never takes without giving. Mr. Remy never makes me feel like I'm being used. I know he loves me by the way he treats me. I wish I could say the same thing about the men I've dated.